First impressions count and this rings especially true in the retail space. As business owners, you need to strive for a spotless working environment to entice clientele to stay and spend. There’s also a link between office cleanliness and employee happiness, which means a clean working environment will help your employees to feel comfortable and happy. High traffic areas including cash registers, floors, coffee tables and those hard to reach places such as lighting fixtures all affect how you are perceived and maintain customer loyalty.
Below we have compiled some of our top tips on cleaning your business space:
- As a really quick and effective way to bring your blinds to a great finish, simply mix a 50:50 ratio of water and vinegar and wipe each rung with a soft cloth (even a tattered piece of clothing will do a great job).
- Those pesky coffee rings on wooden surfaces simply need a quick blast of a hairdryer and a polish with olive oil to bring back wood lustre and sheen.
- When you’re at the supermarket next, head toward the washing detergent aisle and pick up a packet of dryer sheets. These beauties protect surfaces like skirting boards from gathering dust, hair and fibres and maintain the finish for a few weeks at a time.
- Another area that can quickly accumulate dust is light fixtures. Whether it’s lamps, chandeliers or ceiling fans, arm yourself with a lint roller to tackle these hard to reach spots.
- To clean your TV monitors and computer screens, grab yourself a coffee filter and wipe the surface gently. This will remove grime and grit from hand prints as well as any dust that has settled.
We can help you take your cleaning to the next level with our personalised cleaning services. Book a free cleaning assessment today through our website or call us on (07) 3892 4900 to find out more about our services.